A little back story. Both K and I used to be huge fans of mee tarik. How huge? At any given opportunity, we pretty much tried to go to every possible Chinese Muslim restaurant that sells it!
How about now? Well, K’s taste buds have somehow rather adapted to our local fare, whereas I have moved on to other types of Chinese Muslim food.
Anyway, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go ahead and enjoy your delicious bowl of mee tarik. For those who love it, you would probably want to make it your mission to try all the different types of mee tarik imaginable!
And here’s where we make it super duper easy for you. Feast your eyes on the ultimate list for mee tarik restaurants in Malaysia! We’re not sure whether such a list exists, but this is our version of it.
Restaurants are listed in alphabetical order. Click on the restaurant to go to their website or click on our article to read about our mee tarik adventures.
And if you want to know which restaurant is the nearest to you, just click on the link to check the address – Chinese Muslim Food Restaurants & Businesses In Malaysia
- Al-Amin Xinjiang Muslim Restaurant [Article]
- Amber Chinese Muslim Restaurant [Article]
- China Muslim Restoran [Article]
- Hezhou Restaurant [Article]
- Hot Meal Bar Chinese Muslim Cuisine
- Kungfu Ramen
- Lamb Shepherd Chinese Muslim Cuisine [Article]
- Master Mah Restaurant [Mee Tarik] ( HALAL )兰州拉面
- Mee Hiris China Muslim [Article]
- Mee Tarik Orient Palace
- Mee Tarik Sulaiman [Article]
- Mee Tarik Warisan Asli
- Mi Tarik Jin Cheng [Article]
- Muslim Mee Tarik [Article]
- Samir Mee Tarik (Chinese Muslim Food)
- Salaam Noodles [Article]
- Sunny Garden [Article]
- Qing Fang Noodle House [Article]
Think we missed any restaurants? Just leave us a comment and we’ll add it in!