How did you get started?
As’salaamualaikum and hi! We are Hajar and Karim, and we are the couple behind Kaijia.
- We established Kaijia Muslim Food [JM0816669 – V] – a China-style Chinese Muslim food business – in 2017.
- In 2018, we opened our little eatery in UTM, Johor, Malaysia.
- Alhamdulillah in 2020, we launched our Shopee store to cater to customers located outside of Johor Bahru. Within the same year, we also revamped our entire website to become the ultimate resource for Chinese Muslim food businesses and Halal Chinese food in Malaysia. We occasionally include information about other countries too, though our emphasis is mainly on the Chinese food industry in Malaysia.
- In 2021, we launched our Lazada store and TikTok accounts. Both are still works-in-progress as we are still learning to get familiar with the platforms.
Do you have a list of products?
Definitely! All of these products can be bought via our Shopee store, or directly through us. As you can see, we have come a long way since we first came up with our best-selling Chilli Oil product.
- Kaijia Chilli Oil 辣椒油
- Kaijia Garlic Oil 蒜油
- Kaijia BBQ Oil 烧烤料
- Kaijia Fragrant Spiced Oil 料油
- Kaijia Fragrant Chilli Oil 红油
- Kaijia Spices Range
- Kaijia Powdered Spices Range
Also available at Kaijia @ Lazada, Swee Siang Cake House & Tuzra Food.
How about buyer feedback?
Just a handful of the feedback we got over the years. For more feedback, visit our social media network and online stores.
Why focus on Chinese Muslim food businesses and Halal Chinese food?
- We love Chinese food and we want to share that love with those who have the same interest as us.
- We want to let people know more about Chinese Muslims, their culture, and their food.
- Just because 😁
We started everything from scratch, learning and unlearning along the way.
What’s your secret?
It’s DUIT (DO-IT). The acronym stands for Doa, Usaha, Ikhtiar, Tawakkal (Supplications, Effort, Initiative, Tawakkul) and it has helped and is still helping us a lot. Alhamdulillah, we’re thankful for what we’ve achieved thus far.
Plus we’d like to thank everyone who had and are still supporting by buying our products, recommending us, providing us feedback and advice, as well as those who engage us in our services.
Tell Me More!
Reach us on our social media network, whassap us at 0122611175, comment here or email us at email@example.com.
We’ll insha’Allah do our best to reply the soonest possible. Thanks for reading and have a good day ahead! 💐