How did you get started?
As’salaamualaikum and hi! We are Hajar and Karim, and we are the couple behind Kaijia.
- We established Kaijia Muslim Food [JM0816669 – V] – a China-style Chinese Muslim food business – in 2017.
- In 2018, we opened our little eatery in UTM, Johor, Malaysia.
- Alhamdulillah in 2020, we launched our Shopee store to cater to customers located outside of Johor Bahru. Within the same year, we also revamped our entire website to become the ultimate resource for Chinese Muslim food businesses and Halal Chinese food in Malaysia. We occasionally include information about other countries too, though our emphasis is mainly on the Chinese food industry in Malaysia.
- In 2021, we launched our Lazada store and TikTok accounts. Both are still works-in-progress as we are still learning to get familiar with the platforms.
Do you have a list of products?
- Kaijia Chilli Oil 辣椒油
- Kaijia Garlic Oil 蒜油
- Kaijia BBQ Oil 烧烤料
- Kaijia Fragrant Spiced Oil 料油
- Kaijia Fragrant Chilli Oil 红油
- Kaijia Spices Range
- Kaijia Powdered Spices Range
How about buyer feedback?
Just a handful of the feedback we got over the years. For more feedback, visit our social media network and online stores.
Why focus on Chinese Muslim food businesses and Halal Chinese food?
- We love Chinese food and we want to share that love with those who have the same interest as us.
- We want to let people know more about Chinese Muslims, their culture, and their food.
- Just because 😁
We started everything from scratch, learning and unlearning along the way.
What’s your secret?
It’s DUIT (DO-IT). The acronym stands for Doa, Usaha, Ikhtiar, Tawakkal (Supplications, Effort, Initiative, Tawakkul) and it has helped and is still helping us a lot. Alhamdulillah, we’re thankful for what we’ve achieved thus far.
Tell Me More!
We’ll insha’Allah do our best to reply the soonest possible. Thanks for reading and have a good day ahead! 💐