This is the story of Kai Kai and his wife, Jia Jia.
One day, Kai Kai and Jia Jia thought of doing business together. Since Kai Kai loves to eat food from his hometown, and Jia Jia has to learn how to cook her husband’s food, they decided maybe it’s not such a bad idea to start a food business from home.
But before jumping straight into the Northwestern China Chinese Muslim food business, they spent months learning how to cook the food and cooking for the rest of the family.
Fast forward, in 2017, Kai Kai and Jia Jia started Kaijia China Kampung Muslim Food. For now, they mainly cook for the people in Johor Bahru. Pray that their business goes well, and maybe, just maybe, they can expand to other places as well.
Now that you have known our story, it’s time to know more about our business.
Ready to eat
1. Niangpi without mianjian – RM5/box
2. Niangpi with mianjin – RM5/box
3. Niangti with extra mianjin – RM5.50/box
4. Beef jiaozi – RM5.50/box
5. Chicken jiaozi – RM5.50/box
6. Vegetable jiaozi – RM5.50/box
7. Jiuhe – RM1/piece
8. Youbing – RM2.50/piece
9. Shan Zha Liang Cha – RM1.50/glass
10. Extra chilli – RM0.50/packet
11. Extra mianjin – RM0.50/packet
1. Beef/Chicken/Vegetable Jiaozi – RM9/10 pieces
2. Beef/Chicken/Vegetable Jiaozi – RM17/20 pieces
3. Jiuhe – RM10/10 pieces
1. Zone A Taman Perling, Bukit Indah – FOC
2. Zone B Nusajaya, Skudai, Tampoi, BBU, Bandar – RM3 – RM20
3. Zone C Other areas – We will calculate for you
*there is a delivery charge discount for orders above RM30
2. Bank transfer
We also cater for events, open house, and other special functions. Whassap us at 0122611175 for more information. Thanks!