Bismillah. Presenting our latest product available on our Shopee store – the Spicy BBQ Set | 烧烤料!
Now you can make China Chinese Muslim-style satay (or better known an “Chuan” 串) at home!
Chuan (Chinese: 串, Dungan: Чўан, Pinyin: chuàn, “kebab”; Uighur: كاۋاپ, кавап, “kawap”), especially in the north-east of China referred to as chuan’r (Chinese: 串儿), are small pieces of meat roasted on skewers.
Chuan originated in the Xinjiang region of China. It has been spread throughout the rest of the country, most notably in Beijing, Tianjin, Jinan and Jilin, where it is a popular street food. It is a product of the Chinese Islamic cuisine of the Uyghur people and other Chinese Muslims.
Source: Chuan (food) – Wikipedia
Spicy BBQ Set | 烧烤料
Priced at RM22/300g, the set comes with 300g BBQ Oil & 70g BBQ Spice Mix.
How To Eat/Use
BBQ beef, chicken, or lamb.
- Add a bit of salt to the BBQ Oil and marinade selected meat for at least 15 minutes.
- Skewer the meat and BBQ until cooked.
- Combine some BBQ Oil and BBQ Spice Mix in a bowl. Mix well. Brush this on the cooked meat.
- BBQ the meat for another 1 min just to seal in the flavours.
- Ready to serve.
BBQ vegetables – potato, mushroom, eggplant etc.
- Rub some BBQ Oil and a bit of salt on the vegetables.
- Skewer the vegetables and BBQ until cooked.
- Combine some BBQ Oil and BBQ Spice Mix in a bowl. Mix well. Use this to brush the cooked vegetables.
- BBQ the vegetables for another 1 min just to seal in the flavours.
- Ready to serve.
Note: Now if the whole skewering process seems tedious, you can skip it and just BBQ the meat and vegetables as how you’d normally do.
How To Keep
BBQ Oil is best kept in the fridge after using while the BBQ Spice Mix is best kept in a cool and dry area.
Palm Oil, Chillies, Sesame, Sichuan Peppercorns, Spices & Veg. May contain traces of peanuts.
Our Spicy BBQ Set is made in a Muslim kitchen using a China Chinese Muslim recipe. Made without preservatives, MSG or any nasties, our Spicy BBQ Set is suitable for vegetarians too!
To order, please visit our Shopee store, DM, or whassap us. Thank you!