Today’s super simple recipe is Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with a twist!
Here’s the recipe for those who’d like to try it out.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
1. Heat up the chili oil and garlic oil in the wok.
2. Add garlic and curry leaves. Fry until you can smell the aroma.
3. Add chicken. Fry until it’s slightly brown.
4. Add the spaghetti and salt to taste. Toss around for about 5 minutes or until everything is mixed well.
5. The dish is ready for eating!
Note: We used 3/4 of the regular pack of spaghetti for this recipe. Feel free to add more ingredients or adjust the measurements to your liking. You can also substitute chicken with prawns, beef, or any other meats.
Try it out and let us know how the recipe turned out for you!