As’salaamualaikum, peace be upon everyone!
Here is a quick recap on how to cook our frozen dumplings:
This is how we make ours:
- Boil water in a pot. Add a bit of salt.
- Add the dumplings (do not need to defrost). Stir a bit to avoid sticking. Don’t stir too much, otherwise the dumplings might break.
- Once the water boils, add 1-2 cups of water to bring the temperature down. Stir again.
- When the water boils again, add another 1-2 cups of water. Stir again.
- When the water boils again, take out the dumplings and let it dry. (At this stage you can eat the dumplings on its own or with soup. You can use the water you used to boil the dumplings as a soup base. Just add vegetables, noodles, seasonings etc.)
- Once dried, put a bit of oil on the dumplings so it won’t stick.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add some oil and fry the dumplings about 1-2 minutes on each side, depending on how crispy you’d like it to be.
An alternative way:
- Steam the frozen dumplings.
- Once cooked, take it out and let it dry.
- Continue with step 6 & 7.
- If the water temperature is too high, the dumplings can break.
- To dry dumplings, just put it under the fan. Drying helps to avoid oil splatters when frying.
Do you need more help? Send us your questions and we will get back to you the soonest possible. Enjoy your day!
Kai Kai & Jia Jia